Sunday 24 February 2008

Back in Aulnoye



Disneyland was Amazing!! I had such a great birthday, possibly the best day I have had since being in France!! We did loads of stuff on Tuesday, Went on loads of rides, even got my dad on 'Big Thunder Mountain' which was quite an achievement for him!!! The weather was beautiful blue skies and sunshine!! We watched the Parade which was magical! Wednesday we went to the Studio's Park, unfortunately the weather wasn't as nice, cloudy, damp, and colder, but we still had fun!


Thursday I had to come back to Aulnoye...I wanted sooo much to be going back home on the Eurostar with the rest of my family and friends. So now I'm back and just counting down the days until I get to go home again!! Nearly there now!!

1 comment:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

OHHHHH!!!! How fun!!! I went on Halloween with a fellow So. Cal. friend who was visiting me... and we had a BLAST!!! It's a lot like the one in Anaheim but very different, too! I'm glad you had a fun time.. I can't wait to go back to Cali. in April for 3 weeks.. Target here I come!!! Take care, Leesa :)